Highly Sensitive Person Support Group
Many of us Highly Sensitive People (HSP) feel stressed and anxious because we feel different. It’s hard for other people to understand us. At the beginning of the Hero’s Journey, we don’t know why we are so different or what to do about it. Many of us are empaths. When we walk into a room, we absorb other’s feelings. While being intuitive can be helpful, it can lead to exhaustion if not well-managed. Sleep disturbance is common.
With increased stress, we may experience escalated conflict in our families. Either our relationships have grown deeper and sweeter, or dysfunction glares us in the face. Some of us feel lonely. Some of us are grieving. We’ve lost loved ones or pets or we have estranged relationships. Some of us are sick.
If you would like to develop supportive friendships with other HSPs and receive coaching from an expert, consider joining our Highly Sensitive Person Resilient Support Group.
You can receive counseling at a fraction of the regular cost by joining this Zoom support group.
This small group will be conducted in my spiritual counseling and life coaching format. This is a grace-filled Christian path that accepts people of all faiths who advocate loving God and each other.
Here’s how the HSP Resilience Support Group works.
Highly Sensitive People from around the globe will come together to share with like-hearted folks. You’ll receive much-needed emotional support and affirmation for being your beautiful unique sensitive self.
You can receive spiritual counseling on any of these topics:
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression.
- Regulate emotions so you don’t get overwhelmed and exhausted.
- Manage your empathic nature so you remain centered and grounded.
- Meditate so you maintain healthy energy and emotional resilience.
- Manage grief so you move through all six stages more easily.
- Take care of your body to enhance your immune system and reduce pain.
- Connect with your Authentic Self to increase self-esteem and prosperity.
- Become your own best friend.
- Develop spiritual intimacy … your source of love, wisdom and power.
- Heal relationships with effective communication and conflict management.
- Learn the difference between being assertive, non-assertive and aggressive.
- Be the creative force in your life. Clarify your values – what’s most meaningful to you, then find the money and time to successfully achieve your goals.
- Set energetic boundaries for good self-care.
- You’ll receive my expert coaching and teaching in every session.
- There is a minimum of four people and a maximum of six people in each group. I keep it small to give people more personal attention.
- Participants will choose the topics each time. You’ll email your requests ahead of time. Different people will speak at each meeting so everyone gets a turn to be coached.
- You can have a study buddy for support, friendship and encouragement.
We’ll meet by Zoom video-conference one hour per week for eight weeks. We’ll start when the first four people register. We will schedule a day and time that hopefully coordinates with the participants’ schedules.
–> Click here to complete the Contact Form to tell me you’re interested.
- If you miss a meeting, you still pay for the meeting. The meeting will be recorded assuming all the participants agree and the technology works. You may ask your study buddy for the notes of what happened in the meeting.
- Please read my book or listen to the audiobook: The Gifted Highly Sensitive Introvert available on Amazon … or read the Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron.
- This group is not appropriate for the following situations: People with suicidal tendencies, drug or alcohol addiction, domestic violence or severe depression, anxiety or mental illness. If you experience any of these, please ask for a referral.
- If you are a new client, you will first attend an intake session @ $195. This fee is in addition to the group fee below. I need to get to know you, your issues and your goals. You’ll need to complete some forms.
- The group is $40 per meeting for 8 weekly meetings. The total fee for the group is a one-time payment of $320.
- Payments will be made by PayPal. I will email the instructions.
- Insurance cannot be used for this group.
- There will be no refunds once the group begins.
How to get started
Click here to complete the Contact Form and tell me that you want to apply for the “HSP Resilience Support Group.” I’ll respond to you within 48 hours Monday-Friday. You’ll complete a short questionnaire and we’ll schedule a 10-minute phone interview to see if this group is a good fit for you.
Contact me now to reserve your seat.
Facilitator: Benita A. Esposito, MA, Chief Trail Guide on the Hero’s Journey to the Authentic Self.
Click here for Benita’s credentials.
Click here to read Benita’s story.
Life Coaching and Spiritual Counseling for
Sensitive Introverts on the Hero’s Journey to the Authentic Self
“Your Authentic Life. Anything Else is a Compromise.”