If you have dated for a while, you’ve probably fallen head-over-heels in love at least once, and then you discovered that your partner wasn’t exactly who you thought he or she was. Maybe you were in a relationship for a few weeks or a few months. Maybe you had sex and you felt a certain level of commitment. You wanted to be loyal and you were not a quitter. Maybe you had moved in together. It wasn’t easy to end the unhealthy relationship. Read more
I’m so excited to share my eBook with you!
You’re gonna love this complimentary 20-page eBook. It’s full of vibrant color photos and educational materials to accelerate your ability to create your ideal relationship.
It’s also a preview of the virtual Conscious Dating Inner Circle for Highly Sensitive Introverts.
Several of my brightest single clients are looking for a special romantic relationship. I think it will be great fun to get them all in the same Coaching Group so they can meet and support each other.
I’m inviting other Sensitive Introverts as well.
Click the link below to read the free eBook.
–> If you want to apply for my Conscious Dating Inner Circle for Highly Sensitive Introverts., please complete the Contact Form and mention this event.
“Where would I be today without our work together? Not where I am. If only you could meet the man I have drawn to me. My husband takes my breath away with his exquisiteness. Never could I have been with such a man in such a way without all of my past and all of the work we did, you and I.” – P.B., RN
Here are a few excerpts from the eBook.
You’ll learn the pitfalls of dating in the virtual Conscious Dating Inner Circle for Highly Sensitive Introverts.
Learn how to spot the red flags and understand WHY you might have ignored them in the past. I don’t want you to repeat mistakes.
Narcissistic manipulation and abuse kills a relationship, but so does boredom according to research by Arthur and Elaine Aron. If your core needs for emotional intimacy don’t get met, you will get bored.
Sensitive Introverts tend to be too “other-centered.” We often give and give and give and don’t get our needs met enough. We’re so empathetic we can be taken advantage of. We need to focus on ourselves more. That is not selfish. It’s important to show up fully in your relationship, ask for your needs to be met, and care about your partner. I’ll help you stop losing yourself in a relationship.
Sensitive Introverts are idealistic visionaries. We often see the potential of who people can become. Sometimes we fall in love with the “potential” rather than the person. Take off your rose-colored glasses. Teach yourself to look accurately at the truth. That’s rigorous work, and you’ll probably need help doing it. I’ll help you save years of suffering.
Are you thinking about joining the Inner Circle, and you’d like a sneak peak?
Click here to fill out the Contact Form. Ask me to email the webinar recording.
Meet like-hearted Sensitive Introverts who may join the Inner Circle. Experience what’s it’s like to be in the group as participants combine their knowledge and work together to complete an exercise. They create their Ideal Relationship Vision, identify Core Values and highlight Roadblocks that could prevent success.
“As my negative emotions calmed down, my heart opened up more. I began to feel more loving toward others. All of these changes were unexpected, very soothing, and delightful. Benita is warm and caring, yet also warm and direct, and she knows many techniques that help with personal healing and empowerment.” – P.L., Writer, Seattle
20 Benefits of membership in the Conscious Dating Inner Circle for Highly Sensitive Introverts
1. Discover scientific research that tells us WHY healthy relationships are so important.
2. Create an ideal relationship vision based on your core values, your north star.
3. Spot the unconscious reasons why you ignore the red flags that get you into trouble.
4. Heal your inner child wounds that unconsciously perpetuate unhealthy patterns.
5. Identify the fears and beliefs that prevent you from creating your ideal relationship.
6. If you want to upgrade your outer world, you must first upgrade your inner world.
7. Discover how your outer relationships reflect the relationship you have with yourself.
8. Learn about your attachment style and the styles that you typically attract.
9. Explore how your family of origin experiences affect your adult relationships.
10. Be your own best friend. Stop losing yourself in a relationship.
11. Develop spiritual intimacy to shore up your secure foundation.
12. Compare obsession, relationship addiction, and codependence with healthy love.
13. Maintain healthy boundaries and develop mastery with conflict management tools.
14. Stay grounded during conflicts by regulating your emotions and nervous system.
15. Enhance your self-awareness with mindfulness, self-acceptance, and self-compassion.
16. Learn inner dialogue skills to resolve internal conflicts between parts of self.
17. Discuss sexuality … your values, your desires, what is wise and what is not.
18. Become aware of when one foot is on the gas and when one foot is on the brake, and if that is helpful or not.
19. Discover why you hesitate to communicate assertively, and how to advocate for yourself tactfully.
20. Enjoy having an accountability study buddy so you can increase mastery with new skills.
If you are ready for your Ideal Romantic Relationship, join us in the Conscious Dating Inner Circle.
WHEN: 11 Mondays. October 4 – December 13, 2021 8:00-9:00pm Eastern
There is a minimum of four people in this small intimate group.
If there are 6 or more people, the time will be 7:30-9:00pm Eastern.
WHERE: Zoom video-conference from the comfort of your home.
Payment Plan: The tuition will be $587 when paid in two monthly payments of $293.50.
Payment is due upon commitment to the group via PayPal. You will receive instructions after your Discovery Call if you are a new client.
This is an intermediate level group. New clients will need an intake with me, Benita Esposito.
Most participants will have had counseling with me or another therapist or spiritual director, or participation in intensive personal growth retreats or training programs.
How to apply for the Conscious Dating Inner Circle for Highly Sensitive Introverts.
If you are a current client, email me and tell me that you want to enroll. Go ahead and make your PayPal payment to Benita@EspositoInstitute.com. You know how to do it.
If you are not a current client, please complete the Contact Page and mention the Conscious Dating Inner Circle. You’ll receive an application questionnaire within 24 hours. After you return it, we’ll schedule a Discovery Call and then have an intake session if you want to join the Inner Circle.
Stop wasting time.
“Know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, and know when to run.” – Kenny Rogers
FACILITATOR: Benita A. Esposito, MA
I’m a life coach, a spiritual counselor and an ordained minister with AIWP. I earned a master’s degree in clinical psychology, and my bachelor’s degree is in psychology/sociology. I’ve studied with the Order of St. Luke with my dear friend Father John Rice where I learned how to combine Christian spiritual healing and psychological principles. I follow a grace-filled Christian path that honors all faiths that advocate loving God and each other. I coach adults (individuals and couples) in private sessions and in intensive retreats.
Your Authentic Life. Anything Else is a Compromise.
Sign up for our free newsletter
The Esposito Institute
PO Box 1074
Young Harris, GA 30582
168 Rogers Street
Blairsville GA 30512
Sandy Springs Office
5885 Glenridge Drive NE
Atlanta GA 30328