How to Set Boundaries to Prevent Overwhelm
We hold a monthly webinar for Highly Sensitive People (HSP’s) on the second Wednesday of the month.
This group is a safe gathering place for HSP’s to receive support from other HSP’s and to experience expert guidance from a Highly Sensitive Therapist, Life Coach and Spiritual Counselor. You’ll gain tools so you can be happier and healthier. And you’ll be inspired by other high-achieving HSP’s personal and professional successes.
This webinar discusses the following items:
• What is an empath?
• How do you set energetic boundaries so you’re not so affected by other’s emotions?
• How can you use your gifts to help people in productive ways and maintain a solid sense of well-being?
• How do you know if you are feeling your own emotions or taking on someone else’s?
• How can you stop assuming too much responsibility for others’ lives?
• What are grounding tools to return to optimal functioning when you get overwhelmed?
• Why is a daily self-care routine essential for highly sensitive people?
RECORDING: You may purchase a recording of the webinar for $39.00. Complete the Contact Page and ask me to email the recording link for this webinar. Specify the webinar title.
Make your $39 payment on PayPal.com to Payments@EspositoInstitute.com.
To learn more about the services I provide for Highly Sensitive People:
1. Preview my bestselling book. Watch my book video at www.SensitiveIntrovert.com.
2. Purchase the eBook or paperback. The audiobook will be released soon on Amazon:
The Gifted Highly Sensitive Introvert: Wisdom for Emotional Healing and Expressing Your Radiant Authentic Self
3. Visit my website: SensitiveIntrovert.com and take the quiz to see if you are a highly sensitive introvert.
Contact me for a complimentary 10-minute phone chat to see if we are a good fit to work together.
Benita Esposito, MA, LPC. I’m a life coach, ordained minister and a Christian spiritual counselor. I see Highly Sensitive People (HSP) adults (individuals and couples) via Zoom videoconference worldwide. I also lead weekend retreats for highly sensitive people in the North Georgia mountains and at the beach.