I hope you and your family are well during this Covid-19 pandemic.
I’ve been feeling the need to connect with my Highly Sensitive friends and clients. I want to know how you are doing. I want to offer you whatever support I can give. By coming together, we’ll get through this crisis with more resilience.
Have you been feeling anxious? Maybe it’s not just your anxiety. Maybe it’s the collective anxiety.
Have you been more tired than usual? How about forgetful? Scattered?
Would you like to remain more centered and grounded?
Maybe you’re relieved that you don’t have to keep up with a hectic work schedule. Whatever it is, I’d like to hear about it.
If you’d like emotional and spiritual support … or you just want to enjoy the comradery …
Please join me for a free Zoom gathering
Thursday, April 16, 2020, at 7pm-8pm Eastern
• You’ll receive empathy from listening ears.
• You’ll learn tools to help you grow emotionally and spiritually.
• We’ll pray for each other and the world.
• We’ll share unexpected blessings.
Who’s Invited: You, your Highly Sensitive friends, family and acquaintances.
Please post on social media.
Sign up now to ensure that you get a seat. We have a maximum limit.
Steps to Join this Free Zoom Gathering
***Advance registration is required.***
1) Save the date on your calendar and set a reminder alarm on your smartphone.
2) Click on the link below … or copy and paste the URL in your browser.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you do not receive an email confirmation, go back and be sure to click “I’m not a robot” and “Register.” If you still have trouble, email me at Benita@EspositoInstitute.com.
3) In addition, please click here to send me an email saying that you will attend.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Facilitator: Benita A. Esposito is a spiritual counselor with four decades of professional experience.
Expanded Counseling Services During Corona virus Covid-19
The federal government allows me to offer psychotherapy to people outside of Georgia and North Carolina during this national emergency. If your state licensing board approves it, we can meet via Zoom. If you have Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance, I can process it for you. It’s easy to get started. Contact me for a free 10-minute get-acquainted phone call to see if we are a good fit.
Please complete the Contact Form if you would like a complimentary 10-minute phone chat to see if we are a good fit.
Facilitator: Benita A. Esposito
Highly sensitive people (HSPs) often feel “different,” and in this case “different” means inferior. That’s a terrible feeling, and I want to help you change that experience.
How many questions can you answer “yes” to?
1) Are you a highly sensitive person (HSP) who feels stressed when there’s too much to do?
2) Are you a smart high achiever who has struggled with anxiety or depression?
3) Do you feel compelled to do your best? When someone criticizes you, does it sting?
4) Have people said, “You’re too sensitive. Just let it go.”
5) Do you find yourself wanting to please people to avoid conflicts?
6) Do noisy crowds, time pressures and brash people stress you?
7) Are you an empath? When others are angry or sad, do you have trouble remaining centered?
8) Do you tend to lose yourself in relationships?
9) Have people taken advantage of your compassion without returning your kindness?
10) Does your heart ache when your loved ones won’t emotionally connect with you?
11) Have emotionally abusive relationships left you exhausted?
12) Is it difficult to take time for daily meditation, exercise and to prepare healthy food?
If you see yourself in these questions, you are not alone.
Attend this Meetup group and get acquainted with other like-minded HSP’s who understand you.
Who’s Invited: All highly sensitive people.
Myers Briggs profiles INFJs, ENFJs, INFPs, ENFPs, introverts and extroverts.
When: 2nd Wednesday of the month. 6:30pm-8pm. Attend one or all meetings.
Arrive 6:00 – 6:15pm to allow time for the registration process and to mingle.
1) Wed., March 13, 2019. HSP Strengths and Struggles. RSVP by 3/8/2019.
2) Wed., April 10, 2019. How to set energetic boundaries to protect our empathic nature. RSVP by 4/5/2019.
3) Wed., May 8, 2019. RSVP for Meetup #3 by 5/3/2019.
Mark your calendar now. There will be no refunds after the RSVP date.
If you attend a meeting, you’ll get to vote on the next topic. Choose from …
• Manage your strong emotional reactions.
• Create a self-care program for work-life balance.
• Develop assertiveness so conflicts don’t overwhelm you.
• Identify and stop codependent relationships.
• Set boundaries so you don’t take on other’s emotions.
• Discuss the components of healthy emotional intimacy.
• Meditate to reduce anxiety and increase spiritual intimacy.
• Cultivate inner dialogues to develop self-compassion.
• Design a fulfilling career and a peaceful home.
Where: My office. 5885 Glenridge Drive, Suite 130. Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328.
If you travel south on Glenridge Drive from the intersection of Hammond Drive, turn left at the first driveway past the tennis courts at Hammond Park. Look for the sign:
Plaza 400 Office Park. Drive to the building in the very back of the complex. Our entrance is next to GA 400.
Tuition: $39 per meeting
Registration. Space is limited to 8 people.
• Make a PayPal payment for $39.00 to Benita@EspositoInstitute.com.
• RSVP and payment are required no later than 5:00p.m. the Friday before the Meetup.
If you would like to attend this “Smart HSP High Achiever” Meetup, complete the Contact Form at SensitiveIntrovert.com, and I’ll get back to you. If you don’t hear from me within 48 hours, call me. There may be a glitch in the system.
If a meeting is full, you’ll be added to the waiting list or you may request a full refund. Or you may apply your fee to a future meeting.
Suggested books available on Amazon:
1) The Gifted Highly Sensitive Introvert
Author: Benita A. Esposito, Licensed Professional Counselor
2) The Highly Sensitive Person by Dr. Elaine Aron
Benita has passed an exam by Dr. Elaine Aron to counsel and provide life coaching for HSP’s.
Atlanta (Sandy Springs) & Blairsville, GA
Please complete the Contact form.
Counseling & Life Coaching for the Highly Sensitive Person, Atlanta and Blairsville, GA
Sign up for our free newsletter
The Esposito Institute
PO Box 1074
Young Harris, GA 30582
281 Young Harris St.
Blairsville, GA 30512
3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326