https://sensitiveintrovert.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/5-People-Stacking-Hands-Depositphotos_253592760_xl-2015-copy.jpg 1228 1840 benitaesposito https://sensitiveintrovert.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/logo05-300x143.png benitaesposito2020-04-19 15:19:342020-05-02 11:40:44Highly Sensitive Person Support Group
Many of us Highly Sensitive People (HSP) feel stressed and anxious because of the coronavirus pandemic. We can’t reach out and hug our family and friends in our mutual time of need. Sleep disturbance is common.
Some of us experience escalated conflict in our families. Our relationships have grown deeper and sweeter, or dysfunction glares us in the face. Some of us feel lonely. We’re worried that our loved ones will catch the virus, or that we will.
Some of us are grieving. We’ve lost loved ones or we have estranged relationships. We weren’t able to attend a wedding or a funeral. We’re concerned about money. Some of us are sick.
I know times are tough during this Covid-19 crisis. I keep asking myself, “How can I help more people?”
Here’s the idea that came to me.
You can receive counseling for Highly Sensitive People (HSP) at a fraction of the regular cost by joining a Zoom support group.
This small group will be conducted in my spiritual counseling format. This is a grace-filled Christian path that accepts people of all faiths who advocate loving God and each other.
I’ve given this support group a special name: Resilience.
Here’s how the HSP Resilience Support Group works.
Who’s Invited: Highly Sensitive People from around the globe will come together to share comradery with like-hearted folks. You’ll receive much-needed emotional support and affirmation for being your beautiful unique sensitive self.
You can receive counseling on any of these topics:
• Reduce stress, anxiety and depression.
• Regulate emotions so you don’t get overwhelmed and exhausted.
* Manage your empathic nature so you remain centered and grounded.
* Meditate so you maintain healthy energy and emotional resilience.
• Manage grief so you move through all six stages more easily.
• Take care of your body to enhance your immune system and reduce pain.
• Connect with your Authentic Self to increase self-esteem and prosperity.
* Become your own best friend even when others don’t meet your needs.
• Develop spiritual intimacy … your source of love, wisdom and power.
• Heal relationships with effective communication and conflict management.
• Process trauma so you don’t stay stuck in the past.
• Clarify what’s most meaningful to you, then find the money and time to successfully achieve your goals.
• You’ll receive my expert coaching and teaching in every session.
* There is a minimum of four people and maximum of six people in each group. I keep it small to give people more personal attention.
• I’ll coach two people in each session while the others learn vicariously. We may have time for three people to be coached if one person yields their time.
• Participants will choose the topics each time. You’ll email your requests ahead of time. Different people will speak at each meeting so everyone gets a turn to be coached.
• You’ll have a study buddy for support, friendship and encouragement. You can talk with your buddy after each session to increase your mastery.
When: The first HSP Resilience Support Group will meet Tuesdays at 8pm Eastern time zone, USA. We’ll meet by Zoom video-conference one hour per week for eight weeks. We’ll start when the first four people register.
–> Click here to complete the Contact Form to tell me you’re interested.
• Participants commit to be present at all the meetings.
• If you miss a meeting, you still pay for the meeting. The meeting will be recorded assuming all the participants agree and the technology works. You may ask your study buddy for the notes of what happened in the meeting.
• Please read my book or listen to the audiobook: The Gifted Highly Sensitive Introvert available on Amazon … or read the Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron.
• This group is not appropriate for the following situations: People with suicidal tendencies, drug or alcohol addiction, domestic violence or severe mental illness. If you experience any of these, please ask for a referral.
• If you are a new client, you will first attend an intake session @ $100. (This is a savings of $95.00 during the Covid-19 pandemic.) This fee is in addition to the group fee below. I need to get to know you, your background, your issues and your goals. You’ll need to complete some forms.
• The group is $40 per meeting for 8 weekly meetings. Total fee for the group: a one-time payment of $320
• Payments will be made by PayPal. I will email the instructions.
• Insurance cannot be used for this group.
• There will be no refunds once the group begins.
How to get started
Click here to complete the Contact Form and tell me that you want to apply for the “HSP Resilience Support Group.” I’ll respond to you within 24-48 hours Monday-Friday. You’ll complete a short questionnaire and we’ll schedule a 10-minute phone interview to see if this group is a good fit for you.
Contact me now to reserve your seat if you want in this group. It will fill up fast because only six people are allowed in the group.
Facilitator: Benita A. Esposito, MA, Chief Trail Guide on the Hero’s Journey to the Authentic Self.
Life Coaching and Spiritual Counseling for
Sensitive Introverts on the Hero’s Journey to the Authentic Self
“Your Authentic Life. Anything Else is a Compromise.”