This group is a safe gathering place for highly sensitive people to receive support from other HSP’s who understand you. You’ll gain tools so you can be happier and healthier. You’ll be inspired by other high-achieving HSP’s personal and professional success.
We’ll discuss the following in this Meetup group:
• What is an empath?
• How do you set energetic boundaries so you’re not so affected by other’s emotions?
• How can you use your gifts to help people in productive ways vs. unhealthy ways?
• How do you know if you are feeling your own emotions or taking on someone else’s?
• How can you stop taking too much responsibility for others’ lives?
• What are some grounding tools so you can return to optimal functioning when you get overwhelmed?
• Why is a daily self-care routine essential for highly sensitive people?
Who’s Invited: HSPs, INFJs, ENFJs, INFPs, ENFPs, introverts, and extroverts
Where: Benita Esposito’s Atlanta office. 5885 Glenridge Drive, Suite 130. Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328
When: Wednesday, April 10, 2019. 6:30-8:00p.m.
This meetup group meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month, March-May 2019.
RSVP: Register no later than 5:00pm the Friday before each meeting. Please send me your email address so I can send you travel instructions. Complete the Contact Page.
Fee: $39 per meeting. Reserve your seat now. Space is limited to 8 people.
If a meeting is full, you’ll be added to the waiting list.
How to Register: Send a PayPal payment for $39.00 to Payments@EspositoInstitute.com. Add a note that you are registering for the HSP Meetup Group on 4/10/2019.
Suggested books available on Amazon:
(1) The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron
(2) The Gifted Highly Sensitive Introvert by Benita A. Esposito
Looking forward to meeting you.
Benita Esposito, MA, LPC
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Benita A. Esposito, MA, LPC is a holistic Licensed Professional Counselor, life coach, ordained minister and a Christian spiritual counselor. She earned a master’s degree in clinical psychology and has been practicing for 4 decades. She sees Highly Sensitive People (HSP) adults (individuals and couples) in private sessions in Sandy Springs and Blairsville, GA and via videoconference worldwide. She also leads weekend retreats for highly sensitive people in the North Georgia mountains and at the beach.